May 22nd, 2018
So I decided to answer a self love question each day or when I have the time to. This is my way of meditating and a way of reflecting.
I believe I deserve a lot of things in life but that’s maybe because of how I was brought up and was raised. I always thought I deserve the best and who would want the worst seriously. However, I’ve accepted I won’t get everything I thought I would deserve and not because I didn’t deserve it but perhaps it just wasn’t meant for me at the moment. I believe things happen for a reason and if it’s weren’t now, then maybe later, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t deserve it completely. But I also am ok with how things are right now, trying to focus on creating the dream life because if that were the case then I would just be stuck living a basic life. But I’m working on what I feel that I deserve, a life of stability, of self love, and being a good person. This whole response was confusing.
I just jot down what’s on my mind.
I deserve to live a life where at least I’m successful in what I do and can be proud of myself for what I’ve accomplished. Why? Because I work for what I want to happen, no one ever just hands it to me and makes the path way an easy road. If they did, they’re probably not in my life anymore.
May 22nd, 2018
- Keep learning on how to understand myself and what I am capable of.
- Learn from my mistakes and know better for next time.
- Patience, just keep being patient. It’s about the journey and not how fast you can reach the end goal.
- Don’t overwork.
- Put your happiness first before others.
- Take it one step at a time. You’ll get there eventually.
- Believe in yourself and speak up. Don’t let people take advantage.
- Don’t get angry so fast, breathe first.
- Don’t try to please everyone, it’s not worth it.
- If you’re depress, you’re still stuck in the past.
May 19th, 2018
I’ve finally accepted something in me that’s been drowning inside.
I never really had time to grieve. I left for 3 months running away from my problems and thinking that being somewhere else where the people I know in America wouldn’t find me. Great idea, Joan.
I didn’t have major problems, just the thought of what realistically what was happening and not wanting to accept it. Just kept moving and moving on with the present. Didn’t look back and it caught me by the tail in the end.
So now I broke down one night to my best friend. Realized that I’ve been the way that I am recently because I never gave myself that time to heal. So that’s what I’m going to do now, give myself time to accept it is what it is. But don’t sulk, just gotta accept what life throws at you and just learn from it.